Thursday 18 December 2008

Size 11



These cassete playa blazers...... i weren't too fond. I'm not a big fan of the blazer i find the front of the shoe quite off putting. But when i saw the CP blazer i was caught in two minds love it or hate it hate it or love it. I hated it at first but it grew on me like most things that drift from the ordinary primary colour colour scheme, i was drawn to how dark the pink looked in contrast to the purple. And when i saw a photo of them in the dark it was like the icing on the cake. So i set off to DSM hoping their they would have them for me ready. I was right but not in my size.... apparently a size 11 wasent even stocked. Leaving me completely disillusioned and enraged. I now want these more than ive ever wanted anything and thats something i do with everything i cant have. So now im on a witch hunt looking for these cpb's so if anyone knows where i can find these beasts in size 11

you know where to find me

hold tight